• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Murph's LED "Disco Lights" (repairable?)

Wizeguy

If anyone is interested in the long-time discontinued Murph's "Disco Lights" LED assembly for the C10, let me know. This assembly stopped working after one of the transistors literally rattled out of the socket. You can see the empty slot in the pics.

I will include a bag of 7N60 transistors I bought on eBay, which I believe is what you need to get it operable again. I never got around to the repair because I sold the Connie, so you are taking the risk that it still may not work. But it worked great before that transistor took a hike, and they really are cool lights!

Would like to get $10 plus whatever Shipping cost will be.

hKIHRMkl.jpg

E41EgeEl.jpg