• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Murphs new store

Murph

If you haven't hit up Murphskits in the last week, I invite you to drop by and look around, we are running new soft ware and being hosted by a different service provider,
New options on payment... Check her out, let me know of any problems/errors you see..

thanks
Murph

Congrats on the new store -- I know that just getting live is a major hurdle.

You may want your designer to take a look at the image sizes, both the static and mouse-overs for products. They are displaying with uneven amounts of blank space and one is showing a tiny icon and flashing. You may also want to have them check your title and page tags. I'm not seeing any and text that comes up when I search for your store says nothing about Murphs and instead appears to be referencing the site designer. It's probably placeholder text for the store template your using, but it's not going to help your SEO.

Lots of fun tweaks to come -- good luck with the new site!

Dan

Dan

Apricate it man...Its just me and a college intern!..L...Hes great on code but doesn't know a handle bar from a foot peg . I had to write the products descriptions ..As the old site was crashing, this became a rush project...I knew we had skipped tagging and such .  My intern has no experience in web marketing , I at least have a clue from working on the old store .  It should come together

thanks again!

Murph

I was going to leave a review on the fairing extenders but was told that only folks that purchased the item from you were allowed. I'm sure COGgers would help with reviews on products if allowed by the website.