• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Murph's Risers for sale (SOLD)

headstill2172

I have a set of risers that came of my new bike. They are machined with the wrist correcting angle (removes compound angle of OEM bars.) They are approx 1 3/4" tall (see pics) also have farkle screws for add on knobs. looking to get $50 +ship. bolts included IMG_7469.jpgIMG_7468.jpgIMG_7478.jpgIMG_7473.jpgIMG_7472 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Thanx Murph.
I'm going to pass on them, but really tempted as (after studying the angles) I think they make the bars more level, not lean them backwards towards the rider like wedges do.
I think I'd like the level bars, but I have too many other projects going on right now.

Someone should grab these.

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Headstill, do these should come with special washers/bolts?

Thanx Murph.
I'm going to pass on them, but really tempted as (after studying the angles) I think they make the bars more level, not lean them backwards towards the rider like wedges do.
I think I'd like the level bars, but I have too many other projects going on right now.

Someone should grab these.

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Headstill, do these should come with special washers/bolts?
I have some bolts for these will add to post, thx

The wedges NEED the slanted washers and u have to pay attention as the bolts are tightened down cuz they will rotate....