• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Murphs

I probably put that guy's kids through college. You'd think i could get a 'murphskits' helmet sticker or something. Maybe a free farkle? Jus sayin...

Didn't you know that with every purchase Murph sends the bluebird of happiness to make a deposit on a new car for you?
Is that what happened to my car last night after I got his shipment. The car is not so new and the deposit wasn't happiness.

Once again great service and fast shipping. Thanks

Is that what happened to my car last night after I got his shipment. The car is not so new and the deposit wasn't happiness.

Once again great service and fast shipping. Thanks
The bluebird of happiness doesn't discriminate on the basis of age. The bluebird is always extremely happy after every deposit.šŸ˜‚

I have not needed anything lately. He ships asap, and is very nice. I will probably do brake replacement front & rear soon. And will buy from him. Murph sells quality items.

Dean

Just bought the right angle air nozzles for the rims and they got here in record time. Will be buying the valve cover gasket kit soon. May I suggest offering the 8x30 rotor bolts for the C14? I am surface finishing the rotors for new pads to remove all the deposits left by the OEM pads. Kawasaki bolts for front and rear totaled $65 before shipping (+$20). Seems like a great thing to offer since they are specified for one time use only.

Rob,

Given the liability I would only recommend or offer the OEMs..

Murph
Murph,

I get it. No sense in taking any chances on critical parts like brake components. This is why I always use new bolts on rotors. I do love the right angle air nozzles though.

Rob