• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Murphskits is looking for 2010 up Canyon Cages ..to clone and bring back

Murph

Crotch Rocket
Industry Vendor
We were in negotiations with MC Enterprises during their shut down phase to buy all their tooling and such to keep this product going,
obviously that didn't happen. So , we are considering backward engineering the product and are looking for , preferably a set still in the box,
and at least a set that's not beat up and all the original instructions  . If this comes to pass, we would work on all their old sport touring cages..

you can phone or  text to 270 322 8097 or email me murph@murphskits.com

Looking forward to it

Murph

I can’t help procure a set, but this would be awesome!!! I would definitely be in line to buy a pair if you ever make sets for the 08-09 too.

Well...GREAT!! Now that Murph has gotten a set and has had them for a couple of months, I wonder how long before they get set up to start producing them?? Sounds like there is still a market for these! :cool: