• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Murphskits is Parked UPDATE Day 2

Murph

Busted a move...big change coming in the next 24 hours, bare with us, there is going to be a learning curve

Murph

You gotta love those MS updates. I’m sure your loyal customers will be patient. Hope you find a fix quickly!

Spray it with Lysol.  If that doesn't work, put a UV light inside it - that should kill the damn virus for sure.  ;)  :D 

Red the update at the top of the post...L.. too little sleep. I stuck it at the wrong place

Murph

hqdefault.jpg

CHIT!!!

I've been hacked!!!!

..L..
Love ya Harry

Did a domain repoint, should take 24 hours to make the demon reappear ..and can address a new slew of problems

Murph

Almost signed up on Amazon but walked away..few years back

..we have moved the store ..new host company , five hours on the phone with three different tech companies today, so far we have two sites that neither work and none of @murphskits.com
email addresses are working...they tell me it will be all right,,,  I dont have the warm and fuzzies though

See you soon I hope!

Murph

Seems the handoff wasn't done in the proper order...our emails are falling off into a black hole...working on it

Murph