• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Muzzy exhaust still available anywhere?

crhoades614588

Insurance is going to call my C-14 a total loss (surprisingly) and said they will add the cost of any additional accessories. Don’t need the receipt just the link showing cost.

It has a stainless Muzzy midpipe and can. Are there any shops still stocking them? I’m striking out on Google.

I'd explain that they are out of business and use the price of your favorite system, within reason. How much do they want to keep the bike?

Is an 08 with 17,000 miles. They valued it at roughly $7,500. $1,350 to keep it. The damage was the heat deflector , mid fairing , and mirror on the left side. There are a couple other odd ball scratches that I wouldn’t bother to fix.

Part of me is tempted to keep it. On the other hand, I don’t keep bikes long and having a salvage title basically means trading it in or selling it in the future is gonna be tough.

With such a high valuation I may be better off taking the money and possibly upgrading.

I'd take the money and run. You should be able to get a good deal on a newer one this winter. I believe there is a 16 in the classifieds with a motivated seller. Last price was $9500 iirc. Last post said he was open to offers.

I'd take the money and run. You should be able to get a good deal on a newer one this winter. I believe there is a 16 in the classifieds with a motivated seller. Last price was $9500 iirc. Last post said he was open to offers.
Kind of what I am leaning towards.

was this GA? There was one on Cycletrader for $9500 for a while. I think about 8000 miles. It is gone now, either sold or owner gave up.