• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

my 2016 COG Nationals trip report

ManWorkingHere

I had a great time in Helen, Georgia at the 2016 National rally.  Took me a while to sort through the memories and pictures to write down my experiences.

You are welcome to read through this at your leisure.

My trip report as a PDF file.

Thanks to David from Canada, David from St. Louis, Paul, Loretta, Steve S, Al, That Guy, Rally Master Kurt, Ranger Jim, and so many more wonderful people I met down there.

Great ride report. Thanks for letting me "ride along" after the fact.
Ron

Really nice job, Matt. Thanks for sharing.  You did a lot of stuff and met a lot of folks alright.  :great:

Very nice, you know to do an article like this AND to have pictures to go along with it means you have to keep stopping and take pictures, a real nuisance when you are trying to make time and of course having park the bike and get on and off the bike. 

Gee, how many pounds do I need to plan on gaining at a national rally?

Thanks

VisionDon Nebr said:
Very nice, you know to do an article like this AND to have pictures to go along with it means you have to keep stopping and take pictures, a real nuisance when you are trying to make time and of course having park the bike and get on and off the bike. 

Gee, how many pounds do I need to plan on gaining at a national rally?

Thanks

I gained 14 lbs. :-\ 

As of this morning I have lost back 9.5 of them.  :-X

Sure was easier and more pleasurable stacking them on.    :rotflmao: