• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

My 3rd flash...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda

Back when I bought this 2011, the only flash that I heard about was the Guhl's flash

So I sent it to him and yes it was better, but nothing really special

So in 2015, when I heard about all the happy customers of Steve's flash, I had a hard time spending the money again,

But Steve made many changes so I got his flash, It was much more refined with a big low end wake up, very happy

So Steve is never happy and that's what impresses me about him, He's a let's try this, then this ...

He created a few test units and had COG members give feedback, of course, The Dyno has its place but this new MRP

Is the gold standard, Everything works so smoothly, after 6,000 it just flashes to 10,000, I want to set a light to lite at 9,500 so I don't have to look at the tach

To be honest, he tweaked it and added fuel to his regular MRP for me, and at 7,000 she really comes alive, I'm looking forward to the Sport Touring

School at Jennings GP next weekend. to really get to stretch her legs;) legally

Just changed the oil using Red Line MC oil 20/50 I live in S Fl., The shifting is the smoothes ever, silky smooth.

Was talking to Steve about an upgrade three years ago and finally got it, he needs to call this tweaked flash

The Hammer(y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.