• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

My Bikes

I just got my first Corbin seat for mine. I love it. I like what you've done with your bikes. I see you're from the UK, so you are no stranger to months of cold and rain, just like we get here in the Pacific North West. Ride safe.

The Corbin Seat I have on the 2016 is 12 years old. I bought it new and it's been on 3 Concours/GTR's..

Rain, rain and more rain... When the sun comes out, all us brits get the BBQ out before it's gone again for months... šŸ˜‚

Ride safe also.

Debs

Nice choice in seat and in motorcycles!

And I won't lie, the profile pic is incredible too. It made this dirty old man notice LMAO. The rest of the pack just won't admit it, but that fine. (y)

With two almost identical bikes, how do you choose which one to ride? I tend to buy very different machines and which one I use depends on how I feel that day.

There's no other bikes I like, that's why I have 2.. The Grey 2014 I use for Marshaling on British Cycling & UCI Road Race events and has strobe amber lights fitted. The Slate Blue 2016 is my touring and everything else bike.. I went down to Serbia from the UK on it in October.

Last edited: