• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

National from NW?

ADVTRACKER

Not sure on schedule allowing the National yet, but who in the NW is planning a cross country ride out to Helen?

Someone in my family has scheduled a reunion during that time, so I will have to make a sacrifice and do a family vacation this year.  :'(

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
Someone in my family has scheduled a reunion during that time, so I will have to make a sacrifice and do a family vacation this year.  :'(

Kinda like my problem re: the BC.  Oh joy.    :(

NW attendees - I'll be riding out from the Denver area (SE from here and across southern KS) and into Arkansas for some family time.
If any of y'all are coming through the Rockies on your way (and why wouldn't you) - I'd be happy to lead you across the scenic side of KS.
Going to take two days to reach central Arkansas from here (right at 1k miles) and then hang with my dad for a day before advancing to the rally.

Mark,

I have adjusted my route out of Colorado and will definitely meet you and the group in Albuquerque for the remainder of the trip to Helen.  Any route you want to take out of New Mexico is cool with me.

Let me know if you come up with a hotel plan for ABQ.  Winging it when we get there is ok too.
I lost your business card, sorry.  :(      PM me your number and I'll do the same.

Looking forward to this! :great: :great: