• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

national rally

Yes!

I plan to leave the metro Milwaukee area on Saturday morning.

Make it down to Lexington area to spend the night.  Then continue down to Helen on Sunday.

Work for you?

Still up in the air for me.  Going to try. I am in Hudson Wis. (just east of St. Paul, MN)

General idea is to leave Milwaukee by 10am on Saturday.

Al is coming over from Madison area that morning.

My phone number is in the Member directory.  I will check my e-mail up to evening of departure.

Rally was a good time.  A picture story to be posted later this week.

Funny you should ask about issues, John.  There were minor ones that I will cover in my story.

John, how about your Canadian adventure?  What did you like/dislike?

I look forward to reading all about it.

I didn't go.  We drove to Oklahoma to watch a friend graduate from basic training.  This person is like a second daughter to us so we drove down and looped back around to visit family and our daughter in Bloomington, IL.