• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NC - Baraboo Hills ride on August 11th

ManWorkingHere

Devil’s Lake State Park, WI - Ride from Wales via county alphabet roads and I-94 to the park. Return route through Spring Green/Mt Horeb area.

We’ll meet at the McDonald’s at the intersection of I-94 and Highway 83 west of Waukesha at 8:00 a.m., and then head west to Devils Lake and loop back through the Spring Green/Mount Horeb area. Return time around 5:00 p.m. As usual, you can pick up the ride in progress at the Merrimac Ferry (on the north side of the Wisconsin River) around 10:30 a.m.

=======
Dave McClurg is helping with this ride too.  Look for more details about a lunch stop along the ride

I expect to see JerBear, Chill, Kim T., John S, Cary U., and others respond or show up to this one.

PS. I was at Devil's Lake campgrounds on Saturday to meet up with my brothers and sisters.  They were camping, I just came for Brats and S'mores.  I found the roads around the park area in good shape.  Should be good riding for this event.

Ah what the heck, I drove to Elgin Iowa for a RTE, why not?  :motonoises:  I will probably meet you on the way though!