• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NC Missouri Spider

Tony K

I just wanted to invite you SC Coggers to the Mo. Spider Ride. It's in a good riding area near Steelville Mo. We draw 50 some COGGERS from 13 or 14 states.
Dates are Sept. 17-20. This is our 20th year. See the NC calendar for info and registration forms.
Call me at 636 583 9789 if you have any questions.

Tony

This is another great event well worth attending. I will be returning for my 4th time to hang out with a great bunch of cogger's.

A week in GA. for RWTW home for three days, then off to the Spider!

Cliff  :beerchug:

Just Cliff said:
This is another great event well worth attending. I will be returning for my 4th time to hang out with a great bunch of cogger's.

You're going home in between? Gas up the 4 wheelers buddy. I need some Cliff time.

IronButtAl said:

You're going home in between? Gas up the 4 wheelers buddy. I need some Cliff time.
[/quote]

Hmmm....maybe I should just stay out the whole 2 weeks  :nananana:  :rotflmao:.

You know you're always welcome here. This is getting to be a popular stop over for you s/e guys. Fais was just here, you're coming & Randy will be here in Oct. It's always nice to have fellow cogger's stop in for a stay.

You don't know it yet, but you could have 1 or 2 more follow you here from the Wolf.