• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Nebraska COG's "Over the Pond" Grill Out

Chris Baum

Nebraska COG’s “Over the Pond” Grill Out

Date:  June 14th, 2016
Time:  5:00-8:00PM

“OTP Winner”
Anette Arrenberg of Germany

Here is your chance to hangout with Anette the first women rider from Europe to be chosen as the "OTP" winner, swap motorcycle stories, and enjoy some good food before she starts her trip to the COG National Rally in Helen, Georgia

If you can attend the Grill Out please call, email or pm, so we can plan for food. Please bring a drink of your choice, maybe one or two.  Also bring some cash as we will pass the hat for contributions to help pay for gas and food for her 4,000+ mile trip around the USA.

The “Over the Pond” (OTP) is an event sponsored by COG members to help send COG members from Europe or US to travel over the pond.  The “OTP” got its start in 2000 and has been going strong every since.

Please RSVP.  A post on this topic is adequate.

Dang It. If this was on the way back I may have had to make a side trip. Good on ya Chris!

COG Nation,

It's only 4 days until the Nebraska "OTP" Grill Out to welcome Anette to the USA! 

I need your help to get an accurate count on who will be attending! Please responded if you are planning to attend.  I want to make sure we have enough food for everybody. 

Thanks

Wish I could be there.
Would love to be there when she arrives.

Ya'll join Chris and give Anette a COG welcome!

Ride safe, Ted

COG Nation,

We had a nice group of 10 area COG members that gathered Tuesday night at my home to welcome Anette to the USA. We even raised a little gas money to help her on the ride.

COG Nation,

Most of the information about Anette travels is being posted on the COG Facebook site, OTP Facebook site, & the GTR Europe Facebook site. Here is a picture of the Nebraska "OTP" Grill Out.

Attachments

• IMG_8446_C.jpg
    IMG_8446_C.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 84