• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Need a Right-Side mirror for a C-10 (2003)

connie_rider

Getting the bike ready for a buddy to use at the COG National and the Right-Side Mirror fell off while on a test ride.
Arghhhh!! 🥵

Does anyone have a spare that they'll sale me?
I think that their all the same.

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
Yea, I saw those. Many are not in the best of shape. May opt for new if I have to but hoping someone has one.
Rather spend my $$ in the club anyway.

Ride safe, Ted

Thanx Bud. I found out that Murph carries new. (I didn't know)
Sent him a note last night to see if he has one. Hoping someone has used until I know more.

Anybody else??

Ride safe, Ted

OOps, forgot to post.
ONO Bob had a mirror and sent it to me overnight.
Arrived/installed yesterday.

Thanx for the help!

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Thanx Bob.
I take back 1/2 the nasty things I sed about you.
Keerection; I take back 2/3 the nasty things I sed about you. 🤠

Last edited:
OOps, forgot to post.
ONO Bob had a mirror and sent it to me overnight.
Arrived/installed yesterday.

Thanx for the help!

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Thanx Bob.
I take back 1/2 the nasty things I sed about you.
Keerection; I take back 2/3 the nasty things I sed about you. 🤠

Glad ya got it Ted.

That’s The least I could do after you came up with the quick work around for my saddle bag issue at Carving Cumberlands Rally last month……. a chip of firewood 😂😂😂