• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Need KIPASS ECU with at least one fob

Olds7268

Well I've done that which should never be done. I've lost both fobs and have no way to start my bike. 2008 c14 non-abs. I need whatever Parts it requires to get going again probably fob ignition and kipass ECU and I don't know what else. Need to do it as cheap as possible but I'm aware it's not going to be cheap. If anybody has any parts available let me know. Thanks.

Your cheapest option is prolly eBay. Even then, it may be cheaper to buy a totaled bike and move over the required components.

Your cheapest option is prolly eBay. Even then, it may be cheaper to buy a totaled bike and move over the required components.
Yes I've been checking ebay. I found 1 but it was for an abs model and I dont think they are interchangeable.

I should have what you need' An 09 non abs parts bike with two fobs. Was hanging on to it since I have an 08 with only one fob but money talks. Make me an offer.