• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Need road condition update for Arkansas Hwy 123 between Hagarville and Sand Gap

deanc

Greetings,
I'm heading up to the Ozarks next week, wondered if anyone could provide a road condition report for Arkansas Hwy 123 between Hagarville and Sand Gap.
Last year, most if not all was gravel, wondered if its been paved.

I know some might be headed through that way this week on their way to the COG national.
Thanks for any help.

All that gravel last year was fresh chip & seal. It should defiantly be cleared by now, normally takes several months. Can't say for positive though, haven't been on it since then.

I could ride over & check it out this weekend though if that helps.

Cliff  :beerchug:

I forgot to mention you should avoid hwy. 16 between 7 & 27 jct. I was there this past Sunday, lots of work & freshly dumped gravel. It sucked big time!

Cliff  :beerchug:

Just rode that last week.  excellent condition...they are working on one of the bridges.  very little traffic

I realize this is a year and half old but does anyone have an update on Arkansas hwy. 16 between 7 & 27 jct?  I'd like to head up that way again come spring.
Thanks

Deanc said:
I realize this is a year and half old but does anyone have an update on Arkansas hwy. 16 between 7 & 27 jct?  I'd like to head up that way again come spring.
Thanks

There's spots of new asphalt, patches here & there, but overall it's fine. If you're coming in the spring, just plan to come up for HMR #6 at my place. I'm only 30 miles from 16.