• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Need to check out these new products for connies!

preeng

Big Wheel
We've recently released a new line of products for the Concours and want to give a discount to cog members.

To save 10% on your order use coupon code: cog712

Here are two photos of our new handlebars since the ones on our site a too small.

Phil Boyce
Precision Engineering
Kalispell, MT 59901

406-752-8675

Attachments

• right_hand_riser.jpg
    right_hand_riser.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 724
  • risers_rear.jpg
    risers_rear.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 589
Those look sweet. A bit out of my price range but if I had it I would buy them. :great:

wow i absolutly want everything you offer.  as windy as it is here i could see doin the 2" kickstand and the 1" links to acutally give a lil extra lean angle i worry that the connie in stock form could use a lil extra lean angle. thoughts?  and man those handlebars are super slick. and the wont look horrid like the other adjustable ones.  someone had a good question is there a angle adjustment. or just forward back up down.

I put Muzzy 2" lowering links on, and the stock kickstand (sidestand, whatever) had way too little lean. Fortunately I got an adjustable kickstand and with it just an inch or so shorter than stock the bike's lean is perfect, maybe a few degrees more than stock.

These PE products are the cats meow IMNSHO and if I had the $ I would buy the handlebar kit in a heartbeat.

JR
I did a search for PE products looking for the adj kickstand would U happen to have the web site address?

Thx N Advance

Phil said:
JR
I did a search for PE products looking for the adj kickstand would U happen to have the web site address?

Thx N Advance

Sorry for delayed response. After surgery I could not even use my left hand/arm until today.

I purchased mine in the Emporium, so no idea where the sidestand came from. :(

Would really like to order the Cylinder covers they look Sa-Weet!  But, you do not ship to Army post offices (APO AE) what's up with supporting the folks stationed overseas????

Very nice stuff, Phil.  I've had your bars for a few years now and they are worth every penny for my arthritis.  From the above photos it appears the only
(or most obvious) change is the shape of the bases....was that to eliminate the required riser blocks for '08-'09 to clear the glove box?  My '08 had to have the blocks.

Folks, here's the 1st gen.  And as you can see here, the grip bars do swivel.