• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Braided Clutch and Front and Rear Brake Lines?

Kawi KZ1 Kid

Good Morning,
I am in Canada and would like to know what firm is reputable to deal with when replacing my stock 1998 Concours lines, if you could please let me know that would be most helpful. Thank you

They were very easy to work with.
My lines needed to be 6” longer. Because I converted to handle bars for a more upright seating position.

I would also check Murphs, he has stuff specifically for the C10 and may be less expensive

Best Regards
Bob

Thanks very much Bob, I'll check with Murphs and then Speigler.
Is that your1978 Kawi in your pic here?
I have a 76' KZ 900 Z1 and a 78' SR 650.
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again.
Ken

You’re welcome Ken,
Yup. That’s my 1978 kz650b2. I picked it up about 7 years ago.
An SR 650 and a 76 Z1?
I’m jealous!
Best
Bob

KZ1

We should be able to take care of it....working on better shipping rates to Canada too....

Murph

Hi Murph,
I didn't check in here till just now (Monday Morning), I would like for my 98' Concours, braided clutch line and front brake lines as well as rear brake line, USPS Priority Post, my code is V2J6W2, so you can get the rate for that postal code in Quesnel, British Columbia. As far as the line colours go, my bike is that real dark green colour, and black or that dark grey would work as well, please let me know if you can accommodate me on this order, I could give you my phone number if that would help.
Thank you Murph, take care,
Ken K