• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Corbin Seat [SOLD]

jacmcc94344121

New Corbin seat for sale. Only used for one trip, Phoenix to Salt Lake City, prior to selling my bike. Black with silver thread. $575.00 obo + shipping from Phx area.

Attachments

• 60B980D8-4BC9-4674-ABCD-FB38356E9EE1.jpeg
    60B980D8-4BC9-4674-ABCD-FB38356E9EE1.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 0DF986E9-7B48-4A75-87EF-2EDAC8E89BFF.jpeg
    0DF986E9-7B48-4A75-87EF-2EDAC8E89BFF.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 101
  • B4F74F4F-42CE-441A-AAD4-3C5EAA142CFE.jpeg
    B4F74F4F-42CE-441A-AAD4-3C5EAA142CFE.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 98
I'm interested. Couple questions:
1. I assume it replaces the OEM seat exactly? Just plug and play?
I am 5'9", and with my OEM seat I can barely put both feet down at stops, and not flat footed. What will the difference be using the Corbin:

Thank you. ed

I'm interested. Couple questions:
1. I assume it replaces the OEM seat exactly? Just plug and play?
I am 5'9", and with my OEM seat I can barely put both feet down at stops, and not flat footed. What will the difference be using the Corbin:

Thank you. ed
The butt area feels a little wider and lower and there is less of a sliding forward sensation. Hard to describe. It is a plug and play after removing a bracket (2 bolts)I’ll send the instructions. Very easy

Jacmcc, u should list that seperately for sale. Folks looking for 1 won't be very inclined to be searching all seat threads.... good luck with sale.. I have one and it is so much better than stock. Ill be sure to had that when u post it up....lol

Will do. Thank you! I agree…much more comfortable 👍
I recently purchased the Corbin seat from kone head. It was as described. I will be reselling it ONLY because it doesn’t fit my needs. I end up sitting on the horn rather than the full saddle as hoped, and as a result I am looking for a touring seat instead. Once I locate one I’ll put the Corbin seat up for sale.