• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Day Event Posted for the Houston & Austin Area Members

Fred the calendar system defaults to members only so you have to remember to set it to open to the public each time.  It is a pain.

I hope I can make it.

smithr-noscad said:
Fred the calendar system defaults to members only so you have to remember to set it to open to the public each time.  It is a pain.

I hope I can make it.

I guess I can go back and change it,,,  I will take a look.

Thanks

Fred

Sounds fun, but being in Fort Worth, probably not in cards. Is this something that we could do in DFW area? Who plans?

Dalroo said:
Sounds fun, but being in Fort Worth, probably not in cards. Is this something that we could do in DFW area? Who plans?

Matter of fact, I just sent an email today to that area's AAD asking if he could set something up for next month, BUT you could set something up and I will be happy to put it on the calendar for you.  You just need to pick a place, then send me the date, time, location, and I will post it.  All you have to do after that, is show up on the same date and time, at the same location, and have a good time.