• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New England riders

gixerhp

Street Cruiser
Industry Vendor
Just to put this out there, anyone that needs any help with maintenance, tires and what ever, im in Nashua, NH and very capable to help. My labor is way cheaper than shops. 

Interesting.  I'll be due for a valve adjustment (among other things) after the riding season and would rather have someone who knows the C14 do the work.  I assume that I'd have to bring the bike to you?

Just picked up the bike from John...all I can say is..WOW!! As soon as I started down the street I could tell the bike runs so much better. John did the valve adjust, bled the brakes with all new fluid, and then installed his Swicthback lighting system with HID headlights. Wow... If you don't see this bike coming down the road, your blind! What I like most is that the bike still looks stock but now has all this integrated lighting that people will see. John is a true enthusiasts, he was happy to look over the bike and suggest any repairs, up coming maintenance issues, and was very happy to answer any questions I might have about the Concours.
Thank you so much for everything John

I'm capable of doing the Valve adjustment myself but I just might inquire to have you do it to save some time.  It would take me a bit as I've never gone down that far into the beast.

Christopher said:
I'm capable of doing the Valve adjustment myself but I just might inquire to have you do it to save some time.  It would take me a bit as I've never gone down that far into the beast.
Its a full day job,

Bob said:
Just picked up the bike from John...all I can say is..WOW!! As soon as I started down the street I could tell the bike runs so much better. John did the valve adjust, bled the brakes with all new fluid, and then installed his Swicthback lighting system with HID headlights. Wow... If you don't see this bike coming down the road, your blind! What I like most is that the bike still looks stock but now has all this integrated lighting that people will see. John is a true enthusiasts, he was happy to look over the bike and suggest any repairs, up coming maintenance issues, and was very happy to answer any questions I might have about the Concours.
Thank you so much for everything John
I was happy to do the job for you as well I'm glad you are happy!  :motonoises: :motonoises:

Fall is here, time to schedule your winter maintenance. Ive got plenty of time still open!

John comes highly recommended from this 2015 C14 New England rider as well. Squared my bike away beautifully and I love my switchback lighting system. Jim