• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New EV bike

There are fenders, just abbreviated ones. No need to protect the radiator or oil cooler just the instrument cluster. Not going to farkle much on a bike that has 75 mile range, at best a short commute or go to the store bike. They did put on USB ports to charge your phone. Just like EV cars it is about range and usage requirements compared to cost to purchase that will keep me from getting one. My typical just for fun weekend ride is about 200 miles 2 up and I can do my 15 mile each way commute with the same bike.

More EV to come hopefully they will get the battery and charging tech to where they would work for me.

Funny how the moto company name Ryvid looks and sounds familiar to the new EV truck company Rivian.

More like a cafe/commuter/stunts moto in nice weather than a street type moto.

Not specifically EV related by those ridges on each side of the faux tank / body cause the riders to splay their legs out unnecessarily far.

That would get uncomfortable real quick.