• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Indiana Member

cmcgowen5479

Thanks for having me. I have my first Concours its a 1999 c10 that is in almost perfect condition. It needs a carburetor cleaning and a coolant o ring replaced that would make it an awesome. I enjoy wrenching on bikes and look forward to advice from other members. I own and have owned many other bikes over the past 30 years and am looking forward to riding this beauty.

Welcome new member!

C10 a great machine! Looking forward to hearing you enjoy the machine and also your other MC’s.

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Muncie here. Welcome to the group. Can't get my bike outta the back barn with freezing rain here. Just got to be patient and watch hoops while they last. I think I will head south for Spring Break and get the bike in order .

Where are ya here in the Hoosier state?

Muncie here. Welcome to the group. Can't get my bike outta the back barn with freezing rain here. Just got to be patient and watch hoops while they last. I think I will head south for Spring Break and get the bike in order .

Where are ya here in the Hoosier state?
I'm just south of you in Middletown. I am hoping to get this bike out soon.