• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NEW- Meet and Greet Saturday March 3 Lafayette LA

wolfenstein

I am going to do this get together this Saturday March 3 rd. I am planning an informal ride. Meet and  greet for the COG SC area. Plan is to meet at the Waffle House
Ambassador Caffery next to the Race Trac gas station Lafayette LA Exit 100, I-10 turn
left  if going west on I-10 or right if traveling to the east. Waffle House is on the left after the
first red light next to the Race Trak gas station. The address is  203 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy
Scott, LA 70583. Meet in the back of the Waffle House at 10 AM ready to  ride.  Ride the back roads to Bunkie LA for lunch at Rocky's and back to Lafayette or to your home
destination. Brian Depew SCAAD Louisiana.

Brian,
This is on my list to do since this is rather close to me but I have prison ministry on the first Sat of every month which is the 3rd.

Pastor Tyler
MS AAD
COG 7775

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the notice.  I have a prior commitment on the coast this weekend.  Have a great ride and I look forward to meeting up with y'all next time.

Best regards,
Blackgold