• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Member Looking for Central/Eastern WA rides (Poker Runs, day trips, etc)

conniecommute

Big Wheel
Hey there,
I'm a new concours owner but have been on a street bike since about 1985. I live in the Tri Cities during the week and Yakima on the weekends. I'm looking for events around that area. Anything happening out this way?

The NW regional is in Wenatchee this year.  Late July.
Check the calendar by clicking on "Concours Owners Group" at the top of this page and then on the link on the Cog-online site.  Make sure that you are in the North West calendar.  There are a couple of rides in central Oregon every summer.

You sound like you may like "Dam Tour". Lots of "Sport Touring" type riders but IBA not necessarily. Dams in WA and OR with four "Bonus Dams" outside WA and OR. Different set of 20 dams each year. Check out www.damtour.com . I'll bring a few placards to the regional in Wenatchee so if you sign up "online" this week tell them that DamDan will provide your numbered placard next Saturday evening. Colin and I have plans on visiting one of this year's dams Saturday, early PM. If interested, join up and join us.

DamDan