• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

cborneman946223

I just purchased a 2003 C10. I like to work on bikes so I thought I would join this group to learn about the bike from people who own and ride them. This is my first C10. I have owned Goldwings, an FJR's, an M109R. a VTX 1800F3. I currently own a 2013 Burgman 650.
I like to ride whenever I can. In Arizona you can ride all year.

Welcome cborneman9462. Your gonna like it here.
Repairs/modification of all kinds have been done to the C-10.
We refer to the mods/adds as farkeling..

Let us know what you want to do and we'll be happy to offer advice and help ya spend your money!

Not sure if your aware, that the COG National Rally is coming in Arkansas in June.
Come ride with us.

Ride safe, Ted

Welcome cborneman9462, as a full member you already have access to COG Tech Pages, immerse yourself. Plenty of wrenching that you can do!

How many miles on the new to
you C10?

Welcome to the group - share your adventures, as Ted said possibly see you at Nationals!?

Wayne, Carol and Blue

Thanks for the welcome. The speedo says 24,435, but the previous owner said 59,000. Either way the motor has no leaks and makes the power when you twist your wrist. Works for me.