• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Welcome to the group. Im curious if u came from a c14 to the h2? If not what drew you to our wonderful organization? Theres still time for u to.make plans to join us in eureka springs for this years national..

Welcome, that's a beast of a motorcycle you're on! How long have you been on the H2, and what did you ride before it? I have a hunch that this isn't your first bike... :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure most of us would love the chance to run the quarter mile with you (removing every bit of weight we can from our heavy, but beloved C14) to see just how much you best us by - based on published times it looks like a full second and 25 MPH!

Just joined. I ride a Kawasaki H2 SX SE.
Welcome to the group! Couple other COG members have the H2 as well. Although supposed to also be a sport touring machine (we haven’t sat on one) I expect my wife and I would be a bit cramped.

Share your experiences, 2-up riding?, look forward to seeing you around.

Wayne, Carol & Blue