• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New older guy....

gabecalvo

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Was a member here back in 2004/5/6/7/8.... Travel the country twice on my old Connie 04.

At 61, I decided to buy a new 2020 Concours, picking it up on Wednesday.

So, why not do it all over again ? Even my wife Kathy of 36 years is ready...

Looking forward in riding with some of you.

Stay healthy, and may God bless us all....

Gabe

Welcome back to the forum from Canada!
Second time is the charm, sounds like a grand plan on a great machine.
Ride safe!

Welcome back Dave. Gabe..
Were you at any of the nationals before. We may have met at one of them.
Quite a few of the old group is still here..

Ride safe, Ted

welcome back gabe, just be fore warned the new ride has alot more giddy up than ur old c10 had.  It wants to cruise along at 85-90mph  and u wont even know it until....well.....you know....lol

connie_rider said:
Welcome back Dave.
Were you at any of the nationals before. We may have met at one of them.
Quite a few of the old group is still here..

Ride safe, Ted

Oh, good Lord Ted, we know your hearing's been going, but dang, your eyes too? The poster's name is not
Dave, it's Gabe, unless you know something that we don't. Maybe there's a story there, or you've been eating
Colorado brownies again..  :great:

OOps....... :-[

Err, where have you been??  That post was on July 11..  :(
  I suspect you've been goofing off and not helping me welcome folks...  :D
      Leaving me to do all the work, and then embarrassing me In front of the COGdom..
          Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, You should be ashamed....  :rotflmao: 

Ride safe, Ted

:eek: You're right Ted, I've been ignorant towards our new members, and yes, I most certainly was goofing off, or thinking about goofing off!
But I should be talking about rides and trips, instead I'm depressed that the world had a shake up, and took more away from me than I had
anticipated when the pandemic first started. But, this too, shall pass! And yes, Ted, I took a cheap swipe, 'cause the door was swinging!!

That's ok...
  As COG Brothers it's ok to pick correct one another....

PS: As COG Brothers it's required that we pick on Harry...

Ride safe, Ted

welcome back gabe, just be fore warned the new ride has alot more giddy up than ur old c10 had. It wants to cruise along at 85-90mph and u wont even know it until....well.....you know....lol
This is a true statement. Life is good on the slab at 85. But as you know the C14 has a lot of giddy up and a lot of whoa to to go with it.