• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New ride Ozark Razorback Run

JDM77

Street Cruiser
As I was elected to be the newest AAD for Arkansas, thanks to Fred (he is to big to say no to). I am organizing ??? a new ride here in Arkansas, The Ozark Razorback Run. It will take place this year on July 17th, 18th, & 19th and be held in Clarksville, AR. I have negotiated a discounted room rate for this ride at the  Best Western in Clarksville. One to a room $61.50+ tax, two to a room $72.00+ tax. Ph No 479-754-7900. Ask for the Ozark Razorback Run rate. As the ride gets closer to the dates, I will be adding more information. I can bet I am the first AAD with ADD in COG history, so please give me all the help you all can as I am old and looking forward to meeting a lot of nice new folks ... but hey, that happens ever morning anyway.      http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/US/AR/Clarksville-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-Sherwood-Inn/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=04076
Thanks JD

Who is up for a scoot ride in July on some of the best roads, some of the best most awesome scenery, some of the best food, and some of the best hospitality anywhere in the good old USA? If it is a  :13:, see you in Clarksville, AR on the 17th of July..... More to follow.  JD   

Thanks, saw that thread but didn't get much info so thought I would ask again about the upcoming ride and plans.

Moto2wheelin said:
Thanks, saw that thread but didn't get much info so thought I would ask again about the upcoming ride and plans.

Brian,

The event information is posted on the South Central Calendar https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=215897&mo=7&tDate={d%20%272015-07-07%27}  with additional information in the thread JD posted earlier http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/topic,59846.0.html

Is there some specific information you are looking to get that is not posted?

Yes, thought that a little traffic in here might be good for selling the ride to others that may be on the fence, etc...  I bet most all members for any length of time kniw to check the calendars for the specifics.  I apologize, was probably just putting it out here in the wrong way...  I asked about anyone leaving from the HOU area so that if someone else was, they could mention it and people could get together and ride up possibly.  Might be more fun than riding alone for some people, etc...

Moto2wheelin said:
Yes, thought that a little traffic in here might be good for selling the ride to others that may be on the fence, etc...  I bet most all members for any length of time kniw to check the calendars for the specifics.  I apologize, was probably just putting it out here in the wrong way...  I asked about anyone leaving from the HOU area so that if someone else was, they could mention it and people could get together and ride up possibly.  Might be more fun than riding alone for some people, etc...

Brine, looking forward to seeing you. Ride safe. JD

JD, might not see me at this ride...  I would like to meet you guys at some point as well but not sure yet if everything will line up!  We'll see...

For all the folks that are coming to the O R&R, I will be at the motel around 2 pm Friday the 17th. I will be the ugly looking old fart holding the sign. JD     

Kate and I are leaving Dallas this afternoon and staying in Mena. Then traveling on Friday to Clarksville in the heat. See you folks on Friday evening. Do we have any dinner plans?

-Greg & Kate

GSRedmond said:
Kate and I are leaving Dallas this afternoon and staying in Mena. Then traveling on Friday to Clarksville in the heat. See you folks on Friday evening. Do we have any dinner plans?

-Greg & Kate

Greg, et al,

Sorry we have to miss this ride, but Cortez was my time off until this fall for me.

19124572234_4f686cd01b_b.jpg
You know this was a cooler ride for temps! ;D

You all have fun and stay hydrated, and if you are staying in Mena, breakfast at the Skyline Cafe downtown is a must!!!!

Watch out for the ratz on stiltz (deer) :violent-smiley-007: , and carve up some of those great roads.

Greg, we are going this fall to AR, so we will ride up together for that.

gr33nmAn

GSRedmond said:

-Greg & Kate

Dinner @ the Pasta Grill around 6 Pm Friday, 17 Th.  https://plus.google.com/117745179708623219266/about?gl=us&hl=en

Thank all you good folks for coming to the 1st Ozark Razorback Run. I really enjoyed meeting you all. I am looking forward to seeing you folks again. PS more to follow. JD

JD, sounds like you, Fred and some of the SC gang had a good time!  Very cool, looking forward to meeting more of you guys!  3 kids and a happy wife can make it hard at times...  what a good reason though to not be able to make it!  :)

JDM said:
Thank all you good folks for coming to the 1st Ozark Razorback Run. I really enjoyed meeting you all. I am looking forward to seeing you folks again. PS more to follow. JD

JD, Fred it's been 3 weeks now & you were both there but have not told us anything. Got any pictures? Fill us in please, we would like to know.

Cliff  :beerchug:

Yes.......would like to have a narrative and some pics for the  third 2015 SC newsletter from Cliff and JD.  ;D

Please......Craig