• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

new skins

max1138

just mounted my last set of T30GT EVO bridgestones,  i had 2 sets on the garage when i got hurt in fall of 16.  used one last year now to run this set out quickly.  the date code  on them is 4515 so they are soon to go out of date on me. been stored in the garage out of the sunlight in the wrappings so theyll be fine till they are used up.  gotta start hunting for another set now. i like to keep at least one set on hand. 

the batteries are dead in my tpms they are the rebuildable kind, but i just pulled them off and mounted tires like normal.
Ill replace the batteries and put them back in later. have batteries, just didnt have the knowledge or time to gain it this evening.

Max said:
when i got hurt in fall of 16.  ...  i like to keep at least one set on hand. 
... love the feel of new skins!  :beerchug: 
Every 4500 miles I order fresh tires to arrive just in time for mounting.