• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Swithchback 2's are coming

gixerhp

Street Cruiser
Industry Vendor
I have been back to the drawing board, And added running lights to the rear turn signals as well.
First test parts are ready, and will be installed on my bike in the next day or so, with a Video as well.

Original Switchback owners will be able to upgrade as well, it will be a replacement rear harness for the rear.

More info coming soon!

Any update on these as well as holiday specials? Has the pandemic caused a shortage of LEDs or time? ;) Kidding aside, would love to see and hear how the new version is. Typical Seattle rainy dark cold times give me a reason to some upgrades in addition to cleaning or maintenance.

Hi. Can’t find anything on the rear lights upgrade. Operator error I’m sure though. If they are ready I’m wanting the rear lights upgrade.
Back a while you sent me bulbs for what I thought was a bad bulb. Turned out to be the socket, which you sent me one of them also. I returned the bulbs. I hope I sent to the correct location and you received them back.
Thanks
Ken

I bet the driver or LEDs are cooking. I'm working on a higher LED density tail light, and I'm trying to size components to handle the heat better.
Not a driver problem, but bad choice in components.
On the back burner till winter,
Doing something real stupid and getting back into drag racing now as well...
Opps dont know when the money went honey,,,,,, LOL

Not a driver problem, but bad choice in components.
On the back burner till winter,
Doing something real stupid and getting back into drag racing now as well...
Opps dont know when the money went honey,,,,,, LOL
I am looking for LED rear turn signal bulbs. I received a reply from Connie_Rider to a request on a forum feed on LED lights. How can I look into what is available?