• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New XXL Candy Burgandy Shoei MultiTec Helmet for sale.

B

badinc1

ShoeiMultitecModularHelmet.jpg

Hello and thank you for checking out this listing, up for sale is this brand new still in box Candy Burgandy Shoei Multitec motorcycle helmet, this is almost a perfect match to the Kawasaki Diamond Red. This high quality helmet is one of the best modular helmet designs out right now, and is one of the best selling! This high quality helmet is designed with versatility in mind, easy open face allows for easy removal and entry, this helmet is DOT and is designed with the utmost of safety in mind, this helmet also vents, breaths, and flows better then any other modular helmet out there. 
Don't wait!    Selling Price is $350.00 for this $500.00 helmet. I accept Postal Money Order or Bank Certified Check only.

If you have any questions please message me [Bobby Field] at badinc1@myfairpoint.net

Shipping Info:

Free shipping to lower 48 only, if you live in Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, or PR, please message me for a shipping quote before making a purchase, all items are shipped UPS Ground and shipped same day as payment is recieved, I will not ship to a P.O.Box.

The recent popularity of flip up helmets is a clear indication of the market's demand to combine the convenience of an open face helmet with the comfortable, secure feeling of a full face helmet.  The Multitec represents the pinnacle of flip up helmet design and technology.

It includes:

Shell Integrated Spoiler
Cheek Pad Slits for Eyeglasses
Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix (AIM) Shell
Removable Cheekpads
Integrated Breath Guard
Adjustable Upper Vent
Sleek and Aerodynamic Design
Combined with strict manufacturing tolerances reduce turbulence and wind noise
Neck Outlet Vent
Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix (AIM) Shell
Complies With FMVSS218 (DOT)
Quick Release Base Plate System
3D Comfort Liner System
Chin Curtain
Preset Shield Opening Lever With Locking Mechanism
CX-1V Shield 

I like my multitec except for the price.  I think it is one of the most quiet of the flipups