• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Newbie from Oklahoma

Van the Man

Howdy, yall!
My neighbor has a C10 Concours and was always talking them up, so I bought one at the end of last summer, a 1998 in a dark metallic green. Wow, what a bike! I can't believe everyone doesn't have one in their garage.
Of course, the next thing I heard about was this group. Looking forward to the interaction with y'all.
I live in Guthrie, OK. Beside the connie, I have a 2005 KLR (in the, now, "dusty rose" color) and a lil' 125 Yamaha Vino scooter.
Kinda funny, but I used to think the KLR was a bit heavy!  ;)
Anyway, I sure like the connie. One heckofa bike for the $$!

:welcome:

If your other neighbor doesn't have a c10 ,  please let him know that he needs one and I have a 2000 for sale.  ;D

:welcome: aboard.

Now get out to a event & ride with us. Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous is a short 5 hour ride for you & you'll meet some good people.  :motonoises:

Well there is Ted!  :nananana:

:a102: :a102: :a102:
  "HEY" I resemble that remark!!  :38:

Welcome to the COG Van.
      Ignore cliff.
  Come ride with us.

Ride safe, Ted

Welcome aboard. I have a 97 and the same color. It's called Windsor green, it looks black at night but the metal flake and green shine nice in the daylight.

:welcome:

From Southern California!! And the Great Southwest!! Sounds like a great bike you just picked up!