• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Newbie from Texas

clayauto

Hey guys, newbie from Waco, just got my 2008 C14 yesterday, done alot of research before I bought, lurked alot here before I bought...I appreciate all of yalls posts, it made buying my bike a no brainer. Long time rider mainly cruiser and sport bikes, I always thought bikes that came with bags were for old people. I'm glad I finally got old (54)..wow I wish I would have gotten old sooner lol. Awesome bike! Can't wait to ride now!. Thanks

Welcome Pooter. Your gonna like it here.
I'm down in Houston. Know of COGgers in Dallas Ft Worth, Austin other.
Just looked at the COG Member handbook. I don't see any in Waco, but there may be some (Waco people} "here" that are Forum subscribers only.

Come ride with us..

Ride safe, Ted

Welcome Pooter! Nice bike you picked up...same year as mine and fastest color! Enjoy your new ride!