• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Nice 2014 C14 for sale

mjsrmiller9825

Not sure if this is where to post but I looked at a really nice 2014 C14 for sale today in Salem Oregon and wife won't let me pull the trigger. Thought I would put it out here and see if it works for anyone. Red bike with a little over 7K miles that you could eat off of. Has Delkavic (sp. ?) exhaust plus stock exhaust, Stand for front wheel, a couple of phone holders, newer Pirellies. Owner is very nice guy who is getting out of riding. He want's 7500 and that sure seems reasonable for such a clean machine. I have no interest in this other than I liked the gentleman and I am not going to be able to do the deal. If I should put this elsewhere I apologize and will move it if told.

Sheesh, only 7k miles? Only gone through one set of tires? So sad to see this happen to folks, but I guess life has it's seasons for each of us.

My '21 already has 4,800 miles since April when I stole it from the dealership. LOL

Hi; The owner is a retired state trooper and just decided not to ride any more. It's not being sold for pressing financial reasons. I think the going rate in 2014 was a little over 16K. I kind of understand though since I have a beautiful 2001 1200 sportster in the garage with 3400 miles on it. It's basically an art form. I guess it's better than collecting Hunter Biden paintings though.

Hi; The owner is a retired state trooper and just decided not to ride any more. It's not being sold for pressing financial reasons. I think the going rate in 2014 was a little over 16K. I kind of understand though since I have a beautiful 2001 1200 sportster in the garage with 3400 miles on it. It's basically an art form. I guess it's better than collecting Hunter Biden paintings though.

OMG that is hilarious! Thank you for the belly laugh!

As for the Statey, I get it. One of my old SGT Majors once told me (when I was a wee buck Sgt) that the Good Lord issues each of us only so many ruck miles and parachute assaults, and when those are up we're operating on borrowed time. When yer done, yer done.

At least he's kind enough to share his machine with the rest of the world before it needs to be rebuilt from sitting idle too long. Good man.

I also laughed until I cried when I read that! Too funny sir, too funny.

Thank you,
Jon

Got an email from the trooper yesterday. He sold after almost a month on the market. Hope he got asking. What a bargain. I guess the long time to sell should tell the gov't. that we need MOOOOAR--Stimulus.

Retired Trooper? Does it come with a "get out of jail free card" ? If so I'll take it.