• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

No Events for the Northwest in 2021?

Daboo

I just looked on the event calendar, and couldn't find any events listed for the Northwest? Am I doing something wrong?

Even during the lockdowns last year, we had an unofficial Bun Cooler, Lava Run, Ride the Ribbon and the Island Hop.

Just puzzled...

Chris

BTW, the IHOP is every other year. I think as time gets closer and certain states open up a little better, there will be events added to the NW calendar. It's still pretty cold and an some just don't know when things will open up. For instance the county I live in is just now allowing people to sit down and eat inside. Chelan county opened much sooner. The wife and I enjoyed our first sit down mal in a long time in East Wenatchee a couple of weeks ago.

I might haf to wait till May before enough snow melts to get access to that part of the wurld.

Reactions: WFL
Chris, think something up and submit....Of course that goes for all of us.
My calendar is full, except for July. Most of it is what I hope are COG events. But like last summer, if no one else goes...I'm still going. :D And I was the first person registered for the Bun Cooler! :D :D :D

I'm just glad I have a wife who doesn't mind my galivanting across the USA.

Chris