• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

No favourite Roads - more of a comment

Sheesh! sux to be you, huh? ;) -- Steve Smith, #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT) If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

119 then 47 out of Buckhannon are really nice!! Good luck, sucks to be you. Roger ('07 Wee Strom) COG 5903 Virginia Beach, VA

119 then 47 out of Buckhannon are really nice!! Good luck, sucks to be you. - Roger That was probably going to be my route. 47 gets really interesting in a couple of places between Linn and Coxs Mills. Way home I'll take 5 out of Elizabeth so I can stop at my elderly aunt's place in Glenville. She's totally immobile and bed-ridden, so she won't be able to attend.