• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

No longer for sale - 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14

pacman

Curious
2010 Kawasaki Concours 14,

No longer for sale.

yva7nph.jpg

2qVOS1T.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about this. Sucks!

I have the same bike, same year, and about the same miles too. I do love the bike. I call it my rocket ship.

If you decide to part out vs sell I would be very interested in the touring seat and the ram mount.

just a note, I have been a member before, and yes, I let it lapse. Wanted to re-join for awhile now, and your post triggered it.

Anyway, lmk.

ed

Someone asked for pics of the damaged plastics. Here's some more details:

Left and Right are from the position as if you are sitting on the bike facing forward

Left mirror. Plastic broken around mount, deep scratches. Glass intact. Still functional.
wzlx6QC.jpg

efygkpa.jpg

Right mirror. Undamaged. Normal wear and tear.
ISyUOEg.jpg

Left side dash cowling. Broken plastic around storage cubby area. Heated grip switch undamaged
k5bUKjO.jpg

TpbBOfq.jpg

Right side dash cowl. Undamaged
2lSW8QW.jpg

Under-headlight cowling. Undamaged.
a6xHoWg.jpg

Battery cover. Undamaged. Normal wear and tear.
3UEjtO3.jpg

Left lower cowl. Plastic punctured and deep scratches. Poorly plastic welded by me as an experiment. Ugly but functional. With some body work would look lots better.
pzxX6kh.jpg

eK5EIw0.jpg

Same thing from the back side
CZy2Z42.jpg

Left side mid cowl. Deep scratches. No broken tabs. Still functional.
H25zad9.jpg

MGEr3cy.jpg

Left side upper cowl. Deep scratches. No broken tabs. Turn signal undamaged. Still functional.
tweibyr.jpg

SFS9KV4.jpg

Left side hard bag. Deep scratches. Still functional.
wZ58Ccd.jpg

3cpCdWz.jpg

All of the right side plastics and turn signal are undamaged, just showing normal wear and tear for a 12 year old bike with 50k+ miles. The left upper cowl has brake fluid damage from an accidental spill a few years ago. Might buff out. Never tried.
hwI8P59.jpg

Cee Bailey's tall windshield. Undamaged and in good condition.
tE8mJqs.jpg

4XaINcb.jpg

Let me know if you have specific questions about anything else.
Hello Sir. Would like to make an offer for your Connie....Sean

Sorry to hear about this. Sucks!

I have the same bike, same year, and about the same miles too. I do love the bike. I call it my rocket ship.

If you decide to part out vs sell I would be very interested in the touring seat and the ram mount.

just a note, I have been a member before, and yes, I let it lapse. Wanted to re-join for awhile now, and your post triggered it.

Anyway, lmk.

ed

Ed, not really wanting to part it out right now. If it ends up not selling I may go that route down the road.

Hello Wayne. Would you have any idea what this would cost to ship to Fort Lauderdale Florida ?? Just curious....
I have no idea. I've heard a lot of guys get good results from uShip.

Please make sure that when you explore shipping options you verify that residential pickup is available. I will not be able to ride or deliver the bike to a freight terminal.

Hello Wayne..Any bites yet ? I looked at shipping from you. It looks like somewhere between four-six hundred shipped one way.

I have no idea. I've heard a lot of guys get good results from uShip.

Please make sure that when you explore shipping options you verify that residential pickup is available. I will not be able to ride or deliver the bike to a freight terminal.
I utilized Haulbikes.com to ship my bike from Texas to Michigan. The price was right and they were one of the only providers who are bonded and insured. They were also very responsive to messages with questions.

Reactions: Bud
Price reduced to $2700.

Also interested in trading for a smaller street bike or street legal dual sport (no cruisers). Something small enough for my 5'4" wife to learn on.
Let me know what you have.

Hi would you be willing to sell both the saddle bags. Can we change the plastics on the saddle bags. I have a burgundy color bike.
I live in Mass. But i think I could get my friend to pick them up from you in Texas.

Hi would you be willing to sell both the saddle bags. Can we change the plastics on the saddle bags. I have a burgundy color bike.
I live in Mass. But i think I could get my friend to pick them up from you in Texas.
I'm not going to part it out at this time. If I decide to in the future I'll update this thread.

I'm in the process of putting it back together with the damaged fairings. It only has cosmetic damage other than the one dashboard piece. I'll let my son ride for some longer trips we're planning that would be no fun on his sportbike. So for now, it's no longer for sale. Thanks for the interest.

You could spray all the scuffed plastic with plastidip. There was someone in the past that was playing with color schemes with that. Saves big dollars.