• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Norm Waltons CT Shore ride- 8-24-08

Gerry B

Mini Bike
Well my hat is off to Norm Walton for leading a very nice ride to the CT shoreline. After a nice ride thru Durham and down Rte 77 we rode along some beautiful scenic shoreline on Rte 146 and eventually wound up at the Monkey Farm for lunch. After lunch, the ride thru The Devils Hopyard then back North toward home, was just awesome. A couple of hundred miles of riding had us all squirming in our seats wanting nothing more than to get home to the sofas... 12 bikes and 14 folks in attendance was a great turnout. Thanks again to our gracious hosts Norm and Lorie Walton for a fun trip. Ducati-The thinking mans V-Twin

Sorry I couldn't make it. I thought I was going to. But I couldn't get out early enough to make it on time. Oh well, maybe next time. Glad y'all had a good time!

beat me to the punch Gerry i was just going to post the same thing although i only did the first half of the ride. i think Norms been doing a fine job of keeping us busy this riding season. i think we are lucky to have such a good group of volunteers in are area. :)

Thanks for your kind words guys :) In attendance for the ride were,Carl Dye,A.K., Mark Melmer, Mike Cullinan, Jay Richardson, Gerry Barnett, George Noble, Tim Castelvetere, Joanne Slater, Jim Waterman, Bill and Gay DeRose, Mike Green and Lorie and myself. We had a great day and some super weather,,I'm looking forward to some great fall riding coming up. CT AAD COG #7011-A 2003 Concours-Mary Ann 1995 Honda Nighthawk 750 wifes
2404055870098914013eWgtrD_th.jpg
2032479400098914013vMhfsR_th.jpg