• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

North Alabama RTE - this Saturday

Tom NWGA

Putting  out the call for the RTE that has been postponed to this weekend - Formerly Barry's Brr-B-Q Ride

NOTE: Change of venue to Beans 'n Greens Restaurant in Ballplay, AL (10294 Centre Road, Gadsden, AL 335903). Will be arriving at the restaurant around 11:30 CST (note time zone!). Those of us coming from the east (well, me, to be precise) will be stopping at the Visitors Center for Little River Canyon on the way over. Wheels up from Rome 10:00 AM EST (note time zone!). PM me for meetup location.

Volcantour said:
Putting  out the call for the RTE that has been postponed to this weekend - Formerly Barry's Brr-B-Q Ride

NOTE: Change of venue to Beans 'n Greens Restaurant in Ballplay, AL (10294 Centre Road, Gadsden, AL 335903). Will be arriving at the restaurant around 11:30 CST (note time zone!). Those of us coming from the east (well, me, to be precise) will be stopping at the Visitors Center for Little River Canyon on the way over. Wheels up from Rome 10:00 AM EST (note time zone!). PM me for meetup location.

PM inbound

All is good for the Meetup at Beans 'n Greens in Ballplay, AL. Be there at 11:30 CST. This interested can find some of us at the Little River Canyon Visitors Center beforehand.