• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

North Central Annual Banquet - January 13th 2018

MuddyWaters

Bold North AAD
**************************** Update ****************************
If you want to attend the banquet and can't register on the calendar, it's not too late join us.
Contact me and I will make sure you get on the list.

My contact information is on the event calendar at https://tinyurl.com/2018-NC-Banquet.
I can also be reached using the email or personal message functions to the left of this post under my name.

On Saturday, January 13th 2018 we will ring in the COG New Year with our annual banquet and planning session. All COG members and friends are welcome.

This years gathering will be held at Buca di Beppo in Maple Grove, MN where we will enjoy fine italian cuisine served family style. Socializing will start at 6:00 pm with food and fun to follow a bit later.
On the menu will be Salads seved with House Bread, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Fettucine Alfredo, Chicken Parmigiana and Chocalate Cake for dessert. Coffee and soft drinks are included.

After dinner we will have a brief session to do some planning for the upcoming year and there will likely be some swag to give away.

For those coming in from out of town, Maple Grove is a northwest suburb of Minneapolis, located near the junction of Interstates 94, 694 and 494.

There are hotels a short distance from the restaurant.
Holiday Inn & Suites 11801 Fountains Way, Maple Grove, MN  (763)425-3800
Hampton Inn 7745 Elm Creek Blvd N, Maple Grove, MN (763)494-4498
Courtyard 11871 Fountains Way, Maple Grove, MN (763)425-5355
Staybridge Suites 7821 Elm Creek Blvd N, Maple Grove, MN (763)494-8856

The cost is $25.00 per person and online registration and payment is preferred. The registration will be done through the event calendar and needs to be done by December 28th.

To register visit the event calendar at https://tinyurl.com/2018-NC-Banquet

Restaurant Address:
Buca di Beppo
12650 Elm Creek Boulevard North
Maple Grove, MN 55369

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Great location Brian.  One block from Total Wine....great beer and tequila selection also!  Kim, they usually have a 'pallet' of Bud Light. 👍🍻

We need more members to attend the Banquet. You know what good time this is. :beerchug:
It's not like cutting into your ride time at 10 below zero ! ;D

I just pm'ed Brian H as the formal registration is closed.  Feel free to post up or pm if you are coming... and it will be a party!

****************************************** UPDATE ***************************************************

Registration for the banquet on the calendar has been reopened and can be found at https://tinyurl.com/2018-NC-Banquet. [size=14pt]

****************************************************************************************************
[/size]

If you still have trouble, let me know either by using the email or personal message functions to the left of this post under my name. 

I just paid online and am looking forward to the event. I am a cogger from Kansas City spending a lot of time in west central MN. My 91 Connie is out in my daughters barn. I was out for a ride on Dec. 3 and saw a black Connie. Hope to say hi to that rider and many more.

Steve, I happy that you will make the banquet.

For some reason a lot of folks going south this year, so it is going to be smaller crowd than previous years, but  we will have good time.

For those who still want join us, the registration is closed on the calendar, but if you let me me know by Thursday I will add you to the list and you can pay on Saturday.

I can be reached by Personal Message or email functions found just to left of this message under my name.

Brian, Thanks for organizing the dinner banquet!  It was great to see so many smiling faces!  :)

Also, could you publish your list of possible rides on this site... I forgot to pick one up (and others need it too).

Roger Dodger said:
Brian, Thanks for organizing the dinner banquet!  It was great to see so many smiling faces!  :)

Also, could you publish your list of possible rides on this site... I forgot to pick one up (and others need it too).

Thanks to all who attended. Even though our space was a bit cramped, the food was good and it was nice to some everyone.. 

As requested, I am attaching the 2018 ride and event schedule. At this point in the year it is more of a list than a schedule.  Check the forum and calendar for details as the event plans develop.

Attachments

• 2018 Upper North Central COG Rides and Events.pdf
    218.3 KB · Views: 112
Brian said:
Roger Dodger said:
Brian, could you publish your list of possible rides on this site... I forgot to pick one up (and others need it too).

As requested, I am attaching the 2018 ride and event schedule. At this point in the year it is more of a list than a schedule.  Check the forum and calendar for details as the event plans develop.

Sorry to have missed the meeting.  I have a lovely 3 year old granddaughter as an excuse.

I have updated 'the list' with more events that I am hosting.  I also included the Pronto event during the Chi-town version of the Progressive Show.

Attachments

• 2018 COG Events.pdf
    33.4 KB · Views: 108