• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NORTH FLORIDA RACE TRACK TRAINING IN FEB.

Elliott

Tricycle
LAST SEPT. AT THE RALLY UP AT T.W.O. IN SUCHES GA. THERE WAS MENTION OF RENTING A TRACK IN FLORIDA IN FEBRUARY FOR SOME TRAINING ON OUR BIKES.  HAVEN'T HEARD A WORD ABOUT IT SINCE.  ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS RALLY?
ANGUS :??:

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP BUT... THERE IS NO PLACE TO REGISTER ON THE PAGE YOU SENT ME TO.
DO I JUST CALL THE NUMBER LISTED AND REG. WITH THEM? OR WHAT?
ANGUS

I did not read the page long first post but you should.  I did however see the registration button at the top center of the calendar entry.