• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

North TX - Ride to The Indian Bridge II - Nov 24

arjay2

Do we dare try this again?

The weather forecast is good for this Saturday, sooooo.........'to copy last years text'

'Weather permitting, lets ride to the 'Indian Bridge' near Illinois Bend in Montague County.

Meet for breakfast at the Dove Creek Café in Roanoke. Then north through Justin, Ponder, Forestburg, St.Jo and down to the Red River.

Lunch for those still hungry at Rohmers in Muenster afterward.

Let me know any interest.'

This sounds good!!!!!!!  I'll put the bike on the battery minder to be ready!!!!!

What Times?

I can bring some ride premiums.

This time no hurricane winds!!!!!!!!

As luck would have it a personal matter came up that is going to preclude going Saturday. :mad:

I'd like to try again in December (Indian Summer) so don't let that keep anyone else from joining Bob.

We'll watch the weather for another Saturday.

Craig