• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Northeast Spring Fling Rally [PA]

I will be there…!

Willing to lead exhilarating round-trip day(s)! For those that do not know or unsure if they want to attend - this area is ripe for exploring with a wide variety of POIs, a constantly changing landscape and my favorite part: porous, twisty Appalachian roads that invite wearing out your tires.

2022 shaping up to be a fun year!

Before spring we hope to be able to post a link on the Event Calendar web page to download the GPX route files from the 2019 COG National in WIlliamsport. Stay tuned.

Great area! Plenty of good twisty's with little traffic and few cross roads. I'll try to make it if I can.

Im preaty sure i may ride out for this,,, its a week after my Deals Gap trip, the woman, is going to kick my ass

Hey folks only 20 people registered at this time.................
What's up? You know you're coming! Too much fun to miss Spring Fling.
I'm making reservations for dinner friday evening at Franco's! Love it!!!
What's your favorite place to eat in Williamsport?
jason

I just joined the group after buying a well used C14 from another member here.
looking forward to meeting you all in Williamsport and thanks again Marc!

Registered and going. Booked my room at the Genetti back in February. The list of attendees grows, I see with great joy some of the usual suspects (Steve and Sue, Terry, Scotty, Norma, Jason K., Marc, etc). It will be good to see the folks again after the long hiatus (in my case, anyway, although I did catch a break in December to meet with folks in Mass.).

I'll try to pick up some cigars along the way for those in the know. I will either show up on the Connie or the Harley (just because I thrive on getting verbally abused!).

Ride on!

Looking forward to a great weekend of riding. When I booked my room, the person taking the reservation promised that it wouldn't rain that weekend.

35 registered. Can we get to 50? Come on folks get off the fence, book your room and register....
jason

Registered Yesterday, maybe a a few non members will be with me though,,, Ill add them as they confirm

ROOM TO SHARE/SPLIT COST 5/19 - 5/22.
Genetti pool side, double queen, first floor.

Roommate was forced to bail out on the rally due to another commitment.
If interested, send PM or email.

Hi guys, just bought my 2008 c14 last year and this will be the first COG event that I'm going to! Very excited to meet everyone. How many people are currently registered to attend this PA Rally?

ROOM TO SHARE/SPLIT COST 5/19 - 5/22.
Genetti pool side, double queen, first floor.

Roommate was forced to bail out on the rally due to another commitment.
If interested, send PM or email.
Im interested in splitting a room, names Mark, really laid back, just joined COG a few months ago after buying my C14. Give me an email at howardms7409@gmail.com This will be the first COG event i've attended! Really excited.

I’m having unexpected shoulder surgery this week, so I can’t make it. Life comes at you fast and keeps you from doing what you really want to do. Looking forward to the Fall.

One week out. Still time to book rooms and register. Walk-in accepted.
GPX and route sheet files from 2019 Williamsport National Rally available to COG members in the GPX Repository on club web site.
Visit the event calendar page for details: https://concours.org/event-4378495

Important... This notice was recently sent out to all Spring Fling attendees...

It has come to my attention that the Genetti Hotel had reservation dates messed up and off by a day (5/18-5/21 instead of 5/19-5/22).

I have contacted the Genetti and told the issue was corrected...

However I strongly recommend that you call the Genetti as soon as possible to and confirm your reservations. If they can not find your reservation mention you are part of the Concours Owners Group block. Genetti Hotel: 570-326-6600

Sorry for any inconvenience

Jason, COG #32

Packed and ready to roll! Looks like the new beastie will get a bit of a baptism tomorrow morning but Friday looks good! See you there!

Everyone, have a great meetup. Except due possibly running up Saturday we will not be in attendance.

@gsjay each time we go up there it’s 100*F lol….

Rock the road (safely), outstanding region!

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Hey Spring Flingers…. Group photo will be Saturday @ 6pm. Snacks @ 5pm. We’re looking if we can get a room inside hotel for this. More info coming.

As always a good time of great riding on great roads and solving the worlds problems each evening one beer at a time! Saw some great bikes, met some new people, reconnected with others I've known now for over 15 years as if we just saw each other yesterday. Jason knows food, Steve knows routes, and the New York guys know their cigars. Thanks again.

Had a terrific weekend. Here are a few photos of my trip headed to Williamsport PA...

HAWKS NEST LOOKOUT - NY RT 97

IMG_3329a.jpg

ROEBLING DELAWARE AQUEDUCT - NY RT 97

IMG_3333.jpg

KELLAMS BRIDGE - DELAWARE RIVER NEAR HANKINS NY

IMG_3335.jpg

PINE MILL ROAD - STATE GAMELANDS NUMBER 159 - LEBANON PA

IMG_3336.jpg

TUNKHANNOCK VIADUCT - TUNKHANNOCK PA

IMG_3341.jpg

What a motley crew of characters! Glad I got to meet and talk to every one of them.:)
Looks like a good time was had by all. Wish we could of made it. There are many directions to head out of there for great riding, even backroads around the college for a scenic mellow ride. This earlier sunsets is already getting to me.