• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NW Area Director needed

Connie girl

ATTENTION NW COG MEMBERS.........

Charlie has to decided he is not able to continue as your  Area Director due to things getting much busier in his personal life.

The term will run from January 1, 2017- December 31, 2018. Can be rewarding and yes at times does require a bit of time besides the monthly (usually) Board of Directors  meeting. Any current dues paid member can make a nomination.
          Please see your Concourier for more information on how to nominate anyone..even yourself!

Please step forward and help out your fellow riders and COG in general.

Jo, COG Secretary

Yay Jo!  :pDT_Armataz_01_37: :iagree: :You_Rock_Emoticon: Thanks for publicizing our need for the next Northwest Area Director.  :great: Does it help if I say I'll stay on as an Assistant AD to answer any questions and help out with stuff here and there?  People tell me I know a thing or two about the job,  :hum: so I'll be happy to help out the next AD.  It's time for someone else to have some glory.  :bravo_2:

Reminder that the election nomination deadline is 10/31/16.
There have been nominations made for the NW, but as yet no one has agreed to raise up the banner...........
      AADs help out due to job description and further delegation......

Please consider stepping up and volunteer..........See Charlie will still be around per his post........