• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NW Bun Cooler Auction Item for OtP

OMoaC

Based on personal experience the Great NW area have been great supporter's of Otp. From a harbor freight tire changer raffle to a Breakfast burrito donation to a inflatable doll traveler (with some use before travelling OtP)  :)) :)) So I have access to a pitbull C14 tie down system donated for OtP. Gauging interest. Would this be a doer at the Bun Cooler? Would a raffle be better or a live auction. Jim and Glenna what are your thoughts? Tom? Let me know which direction The Great NW would like to go. I'm here to serve.  ;) :beerchug:

Mark -- Jim and Glena are traveling again.  I don't know what that is  ::), so hopefully someone who does will chime in!

You are talking about the Pitbull restraint right? Ship it up or strap it on to the bike we can add it to the tote full of heated gear, hand warmers, tank bags that I am bringing to raffle off for OTP.

PIC below: I loaded the bikes yesterday and we're headed your way brotha. :beerchug:

Attachments

• AZBound.jpg
    AZBound.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 133
Gumby said:
You are talking about the Pitbull restraint right? Ship it up or strap it on to the bike we can add it to the tote full of heated gear, hand warmers, tank bags that I am bringing to raffle off for OTP.

PIC below: I loaded the bikes yesterday and we're headed your way brotha. :beerchug:
Suhweet. Patiently awaiting your arrival.  :great: Is a raffle or an auction a better bet? Will ship from Pahrump NV. I can run the hell out of a live auction. That sounds like fun. Especially after a few cocktails.  :beerchug: Staggers included at no charge. Let's discuss when you and the counterweight arrive around the pool. BTW thanx for the OtP donation. Good onya!  :)

Neat. Let's set the reserve at 50. Phone in bidders will be accepted. PM me your phone numbers and we will call. Glenna, Jammie and Keri will walk around with ping pong paddles beating out bids  (well Jammie not so much). This could be good fun.