• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NW Regional t-shirt

Gumby

I finalized the shirt graphics today and will have prices next week.

Here's the deal, I am going to get pocket t's put the NORTHWEST COG logo on the pocket (look to the left it is my avatar ;D) and put the attached graphic on the back of the shirt.

If you want to purchase a shirt email me at NWAD at cog-online.org, we can work out payment through PayPal (Gift option) or I will take cash at the rally (preferred). I will not be making any money on these and an old buddy of mine did me a solid working up the graphic. :great:

I have not decided on a color so throw out suggestions in this thread.

Comments\Questions?

Attachments

• 2018 NW Regional graphics.jpg
    2018 NW Regional graphics.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 118
Tom,
I  am on the road, please get my wife a medium and myself a large. We will pay you at the rally. I am good for it , ask Jeff Kerkow.

Navy blue please.  with white lettering.  i'll pay you at the Rally.  i would like an XL or XXL depending on material.  i suspect cotton will shrink more.
thanks!
-Brian

I like the idea of Dark blue or black but also red. After all it is the Lava run. I would like an XLG and like the others would pay you at Sisters. Tim

Here is what I have for t-shirts:

Craig Kirchhofer (Ping Jockey) - 1 medium 1 XL
Kim Neises (ZG/ZN Kim) - 1 medium 1 large
Jay Wilcox (ZG) - 1 medium
Andrew Niemer (Andy) - 1 XL
Brian Meyer (tdbru) - 1 XXL
Tim Rieb (TimR) - 1 XL
Marv - 2 large

If I missed anybody let me know ASAP. we need to get the order in today to have the shirts in time for the rally. Jami will get prices and post the color she picked soon. I forgot to ask :-[

Blame Jami if you don't like the color. ;D $25 a shirt

Attachments

• lavarun.jpg
    lavarun.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 120
ok.  i can deal with maroon.  tell Jami thankyou.
you have my order.  do i need to swing by North Plains and pick it up so you have less to haul to sisters?
thanks,
Brian

Put me in for a lrg. I will bring cash.

Old Man on a Connie said:
Gimme Gimme Gimme. 3xl. I won't be there but will pay 30 for shipping.

Mark I would gladly bring your shirt to the Island Hop if you wish :beerchug: not like you haven't done it for me. :great:l

Gumby said:
If I missed anybody let me know ASAP. we need to get the order in today to have the shirts in time for the rally. :-[

I will try to add more, but I may not be able to bring them to the rally.

tdbru said:
ok.  i can deal with maroon.  tell Jami thankyou.
you have my order.  do i need to swing by North Plains and pick it up so you have less to haul to sisters?
thanks,
Brian
No, Jami is driving the truck to Sisters.