• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NWCOG lunch Dec 17, 3 PM, Puget Sound

danodemotoman

COG# 2877 WAAAD
HINT! Dec holiday meet and eat.  :wee_hee: :06: :clap: :103:
Think about it! Possible more than one location? What cafe/restaurant do you like?
Looking at calendar how does Dec 17th look?

OK rather than wait for replies decided for the central Puget Sound area,  contacted Cafe Veloce, an Italian Vintage racing Motorcycle themed restaurant for the date of Dec 17 @ 3 PM.
Kirkland, WA
Did call NWAD Charlie Gary and verified about event and date.
http://www.cafeveloce.com/about-us/

OK I willl be there regardless of attendance registration.  :051bye:
Tom, NWAD-elect , mentioned it in our ph call today and then realized I had not finished my own event registration.  :-[

Not going to be able to make it. I'm thinking the same type of event in the Eugene area in Jan. Tom I want to say congrats and thank you for stepping into Charlie's shoes.

Phil,

Understand the distance thing.
Yes individual meets in local areas work well especially in calendar periods of weather.

Kari Flint out NW Marketing Director sent out an area wide email about the Holiday Lunch Dec 17.
A number of the emails bounced so if you want to get the updates and newsletters be sure to update your COG-ONLINE contact info with your current email address.

So far 8 signed up. Will check back again so to give cafe a final count.
Looks like we all may be caging it!

I'm going to have to pass. City business, they came up with a COPS -n- KIDS Christmas Party.  Which is really nice since hiring a new Chief of Police.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year. Tim

I think I can make it, Cafe Veloce is only about 5 miles from where I live now, my fiance and I eat there pretty often.  We are going X-country skiing in the AM but should be back in time.  Parking at that restaurant is pretty limited.

I have the Wee-Strom in the garage right now, I guess I can take it to storage and swap it for the Connie.  ;D

It's snowing in Portland this morning  :truce:

Jami and I are not going to make the trip North for this one. We'll catch u with y'all when the weather is better.

It's starting to snow, but I have 4 wheel drive if I need it.  Sorry the weather is keeping Tom and Jami away.  I was looking forward to giving him some boxes and telling him some stuff.  Maybe someone will throw a New Year's party.

Got home a little while ago, and I must say that for a job that doesn't pay anything I have reaped so many riches I can't begin to put a value on them.  Here's a picture of my latest, thanks to Dan Paulsen.

Is that cool, or what?

LOL , glad the honored participant showed up ! Surprise.  :1rij:
Charlie was thinking he had to earn the award after.  Already has done that.  :great:
Nice group of about 14 attendance.  We had fun and talked up a storm. Also a few donated to the FUND. That was good!

Way to go Dan...nice plaque for Charlie!

Yes Charlie has already work hard for it and has lots of good appreciation for his AADs too.

THANK YOU CHARLIE for your AD service to COG

and your participation outside of being the AD.

:clap:          :whoo:            :clap:

Wish I could have made it. Congratulations Charlie. Thanks Dan for the thoughtful plague. Merry Christmas, Tim

Now that it's the next day I need to ask if it was just me, or did anybody else wake up in the middle of the night and spend a couple of hours forcefully removing that meal from their body through any available orifice?  I feel fine, now.

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
Now that it's the next day I need to ask if it was just me, or did anybody else wake up in the middle of the night and spend a couple of hours forcefully removing that meal from their body through any available orifice?  I feel fine, now.

Maybe I'm glad I wasn't there. Sorry to hear Charlie, that is not fun.  :truce:

Gumby said:
^^^^maybe I am glad I didn't make the trip for that^^^^^  :-\

I hope it was just me and some ingredient I don't know I'm allergic to yet.  If what happened to me last night happened when I was traveling, all I can say is I hope it would be in a hotel I could walk away from before anybody was the wiser.  I'm lucky my bathtub is right next to the toilet.

Yeah, Charlie has done tree terms, 6 yrs as NWAD.

Jo said:
Way to go Dan...nice plaque for Charlie!

Yes Charlie has already work hard for it and has lots of good appreciation for his AADs too.

THANK YOU CHARLIE for your AD service to COG

and your participation outside of being the AD.

:clap:          :whoo:            :clap:

I had a delicious sandwich and kept it down just fine so maybe it was just the pizza/ingredients!
Sorry to hear you had a bad night from it!